When summer comes around we all know that hydration is key, but water can get a little blah so here are a few (non alcoholic) simple sippers to beat that summer heat!
- 1/8 cup Shrub Drink (or to taste)
- 1.5 cups sparkling water
- Fresh mint for garnish
Instructions: combine all ingredients in a glass with ice, garnish with mint and enjoy!
Mango Basil Agua Fresca
- 3 cups of fresh or frozen Mango
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 to 3 limes, juiced
- Basil for garnish
Instructions: Puree the mango and strain through a fine sieve to remove the pulp and extract the liquid. Combine ingredients in a pitcher, garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh basil and enjoy!
- Equal parts cold brewed Hibiscus Tea & Sparkling Water
- 1 Lime, juiced (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (or however many!)
Instructions: combine all ingredients in a glass with ice and enjoy!